A good quality vitamin and mineral supplement creates a sound micronutrient foundation to accompany a balanced diet. According to the World Health Organization “Nutrition is the foundation for health and development. Better nutrition means stronger immune systems, less illness and better health. Healthy children learn better. Healthy people are stronger, more productive. Better nutrition is a milestone to achieving better quality of life.”
Vitamins and minerals help to support a healthy immune system, promote the conversion of food into energy, support a healthy cardiovascular system, support strong bones, promote mental clarity, maintain normal metabolic functioning, promote healthy growth and repair of tissues, help maintain normal blood pressure and help maintain water and electrolyte balance in the body. There is no substitute for a healthy, well-balanced diet; however, in today’s fast-paced lifestyles it is important to ensure the body is getting the fuel it needs.
With our soils being depleted by mono-crops and lacking in minerals and nutrients, our produce no longer has the vitamin and nutrient content that it did in the past. Most of our food sources are not whole foods, made from real, nature-based ingredients, most are processed and filled with chemicals and preservatives not nourishing our bodies or giving us all that we need to function properly and thrive. We also don’t eat like our ancestors did, who incorporated organ meats, fermented and raw foods. A nutrient dense diet paired with high quality supplements is the most comprehensive approach.
From Highest to Lowest
- Intravenous IV Infusions
- Isotonic Delivery
- Gel Caps with Liquid Inside
- Veggie Caps with Powder Inside
- Tablets without Coating, Binders, Fillers
- Tablets with Coating, Binders, Fillers
SUPPLEMENT LIST FOR OPTIMAL HEALTH:
1. Multivitamin – High Absorption & Quality –
to fill in all the nutritional gaps in our diet
Isotonic Delivery Recommended for Adults: NutraMetrix Isotonic Daily Essentials Packets
Take on Empty Stomach in the Morning
Recommended for Women: Garden of Life – Mykind Organics
Recommended for Men: Garden of Life – Mykind Organics
(Available at Wholefoods or Amazon)
Take as Directed
2. Vitamin D3 with K2 – 5000 IU – aids with nutrient absorption, bone health, immune system, muscle function, mood, hormone balance and many other bodily functions.
Isotonic Recommended: NutraMetrix Isotonic D with K2
Liquid Recommended: Carlson Liquid Super Daily D3
Softgel Recommended: Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw D3
Take with Food
3. Omega III – 600 DHA & 900 EPA – helps optimize brain health and cognitive function, prevent heart disease, lower inflammation and protect organs and joints, and much more.
Vegan Source Recommended: Nordic Naturals Algae Omega
Take with food, freeze if you can taste the fish oil while it's being digested.
4. Probiotic (if experiencing digestive issues) – improves gut health and boosts immune function and response, balances pH levels, and more.
Recommended: NutriClean with Bio-tract and LiveBac Technology
Recommended: Renew Life – Ultimate Flora Probiotic
Take 20 minutes after the Isotonic Multivitamin otherwise on empty stomach
3 Days on and 4 Days off every week
OTHER SUPPLEMENT RECOMMENDATIONS IF NEEDED:
1. Magnesium – to help with Sleep, Migraines, Regularity and Muscle Spasms
Recommended: NutraMetrix Isotonic Magnesium with Calcium
2. B Complex – for Energy, Focus, Alertness among other functions
3. Curcumin / OPC-3 – Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant, Anti-aging, and more
4. Calcium & Collagen – Bone Health & Mineral Absorption, and more
OPTIMAL IMMUNE SYSTEM FUNCTION PROTOCOL:
- Vitamin C - 1000 mg
- Vitamin D3 – 5000 IU
- Vitamin A – 10,000 IU
- Iodine – 200 mcg (Good Source – Iodine from Kelp or 6 drops in water if liquid)
Garlic & Ginger (natural immune boosters and anti-inflammatory agents)
Mushrooms (for Beta Glucan which helps with lung immunity)
Nuts, Seeds & Beans (for Zinc to increase immunity)
Broccoli, Greens & Citrus (for more Vitamin C)
Lots of sleep and rest, low stress, more laughter, more low impact movement and muscle training, half of your body weight in ounces of water per day (herbal tea counts 😉
STAY POSITIVE, THINK HEALTHY THOUGHTS, BREATH & BE WELL J